Christmas Star to guide the Way

Here I am sharing the Christmas card I made last week... first of the season. I have used non traditional colours from the new In colours, and the Wishing You Stamp. Love the look of the woodgrain embossing folder on white.

And today my box of goodies arrived, with the supplies I need to prep for the Stampin' Up Extravaganza next week! Exciting... and I have a few other goodies for upcoming Christmas card classes, plus.... YES! my Envelope Punch Board! I will share more about that in another post...

Today I want to let you know about Stampin' Up's latest celebration for their 25th anniversary... 25 stamps all 25% off. Included is this magnificent star:

Christmas Star Clear-Mount Stamp Set 134813 only $15.71 until 28 October. As luck would have it, this is one of the stamps that arrived in my package today, and will be featured in my upcoming classes...so contact me now if you want to add it to an order.

Comments

Popular Posts