New Ideas Book has arrived!

The courier was at my door this morning with a very heavy box... my pre-order of the new Ideas Book and Catalogue for 2011. (Unfortunately I'm not permitted to show it on my blog until 1 September, hence the pic)

OMG you will love the wealth of ideas and feast of colours! If you have ordered or earned a catolgue from me, schedule some time this weekend to drool over it... you will have it in your hot little hands by tomorrow. Want one too?  Recommended retail is $15.95, or there are a couple of ways you can get one for free. Give me a call on (09) 576 6807 or email me to find out more.

My official Catalogue Launch party will be on Friday evening 10 September.This is a free event, but spaces are limited, so book your place with me now. You will be making a couple of make-and-takes in the new colours with stamps and tools from the new catalogue. Everyone who attends will receive a treat bag and there will be prizes up for grabs including a Hostess Level 1 stamp set (from the new catalogue) of your choice. Email me to book

Before I get too carried away with planning the the new, a few details regarding the old (but good) current catalogue. The winner of the of the prize draw at my Last Chance Open Home was last week was Rebecca... congratulations. Rebecca chose the Hostess set "Picture This" from the Autumn Mini catalogue as her thank- you gift.

All of August is Last Chance Month. Many items in the current catalogue will no longer be available after 31 August, some are even discounted making them even greater value. I will also be featuring some last chance products especially the gorgeous Designer papers in my Stamp-a-Stack this Sunday. Join me to get a bunch of cards made to cover most occasions... you can also browse both the retiring specials, and check out the new catalogue. In a couple of hours you will be able to go home with a selection of cards for those upcoming birthdays, Father's Day or "just because" moments. This class is suitable for beginners and up.

Comments

Popular Posts