Last Chance


Now that August is here we are counting down til the launch of the new Ideas Book and Catalogue on 1 September. Contact me now to pre-order your Ideas Book. Or get one free when you book a workshop in September or place an order over $100 in August!

In the meantime it is your Last Chance to order retiring stamps and accessories from the current catalogue. There are even discounts on selected products (with that familiar caveat: while stocks last!)

 I will do my best to feature some of the specials and last chance products on my blog over the next couple of weeks, but why not call in to my place in Pakuranga on Saturday 14th August between 2 and 5pm. Share coffee and cake, make a free project, there may even be some sneak peaks of the new catalogue items! And I'll be highlighting the last chance items. That way you won't miss out on things you love that will be gone forever after 31 August!

In my card featured today I have used the phrase from the Starring You stamp set. This set is great for masculine-themed cards, graduations and celebrations... and it works well for more feminine cards too. Sadly its retiring, but great news for you... its discounted this month: only $21.71 for a set of 4 stamps. You can find it on page 141 of the catalogue. I'm also using it in my Boyz to Men class this Sunday: the focus is on masculine cards, just in time for Fathers Day. Many people find  it hard to create cards for the men in their life.... come and stock up. We'll be making 3 cards and  a gift holder. The designs are suitable for many ages and occasions. Click for more details, or contact me to book.

Comments

kareN stampZ said…
I agree that's an awesome card for a guy

Popular Posts